Terms & Conditions
The following agreement is by and between Farm Track Suppliers Sdn Bhd (the vendor) and you (the client):
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. Please refer to our sales representative for the latest price.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- All prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia.
- Items used in all arrangements are subject to their availability. When an item is not available, the closest substitute of a similar value will be used. We will inform the customer of the change accordingly.
- Orders can only be confirmed and executed with full payment according to the actual value placed for the order. No cancellation is allowed on the day of delivery.
- Cancellation can only be done subject to our management approval.
- Filling out of our order form does not mean an order has been accepted. We will send confirmation via email or telephone for all orders requested. Kindly re-submit your order(s) if confirmation is not received.
- Please provide all the details required in our order form so as to avoid unnecessary delay.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of the ordered products in the following circumstances:-
- Address given by the sender is wrong/incomplete, so order could not be sent
- The recipient of the order made is not present at the address given, and there is no one else present to receive the delivery on behalf of the recipient
- The recipient has moved house/office, and cannot be contacted
- Recipient’s telephone number not provided or an invalid number is given
- The recipient has switched off her/his hand phone and is not at home/office at the time of delivery
- Refusal from the recipient (should such situations occur, the purchase is considered delivered & no refunds will be made)
- Natural disaster, violence, warlike situations and/or reasons beyond our control
- We will make attempts to notify both the sender and the recipient if the recipient is not present to receive the purchases. Should we fail, we will leave a note which will propose a next delivery date and time to both the customer and the recipient (should this occur, a re-delivery schedule will be re-arrange again by our management upon client’s requisition).